I’m doing good. Today I began actually animating since I have now finished most of the backgrounds and the props and so on. I struggled a bit with the very first shot (feet walking in flip-flops) because it was difficult to get all components of the figure’s feet to move in sync, however I have managed to pull it together and it only needs a little more tweaking. I also composed in full the second shot in which the space-boy walks along the platform. I found this one much easier and annoyingly it looks a lot more effective than the first shot in my opinion.
I have found the pin tool extremely useful and I will be using it extensively in getting my characters to move in a believable way. I will post some images of the production process this week, so keep an eye out.